Travelling international and domestic fans will be able to select ticket, accommodation and/or transport packages through All Blacks Tours or Lions Rugby Travel and their official agents.
Through All Blacks Hospitality fans will be able to select from exciting pre and post-match options from formal seated dining to casual rugby club inspired events, there is sure to be something for all rugby fans.
Test Match Ticket Ballots
We will run a ballot process for each of the three Test matches to ensure as many Kiwis as possibles have the opportunity to purchase tickets.
- Applications between 5 September and 1 November 2016
- Ballot Drawn between 2 November and 16 November 2016
- Ballot applicants notified between 17 November and 18 November 2016
- Those successful in the ballots will be given from noon 21 November until 5pm Wednesday 30 November 2016 to purchase their tickets.
Season Ticket Holders Priority Period
- On sale between 3 October and 13 October 2016
Applicable Super Rugby and Mitre 10 Cup season ticket holders will be given priority access to purchase tickets for their local match and all other non-Test match fixtures. Information on how to secure a ticket will be sent to season ticket holders prior to this period commencing.
Rugby Community Priority Period
- On sale between 14 October and 18 October 2016
All registered New Zealand rugby players, coaches, referees, administrators and volunteers will be given a priority period to purchase tickets for all non-Test match fixtures. Information on how to secure a ticket will be sent to rugby community members prior to this period commencing.
Team All Blacks Priority Period
- On sale between 21 October and 27 October 2016
Team All Blacks members will be given priority access to purchase tickets for all non-Test match fixtures. Information will be sent directly prior to this period commencing.
General Public On Sale
Non-Test match tickets on sale from noon 28 October 2016